Position will oversee the general ledger activity for numerous clients of our Firm. Duties include:
- Performing necessary journal entries to properly prepare accrual financial statements.
- Complete on-boarding for new bookkeeping clients.
- Processing payroll with high efficiency and accuracy.
- Reviewing all quarterly and annual payroll taxes for federal, state, and local entities as prepared by staff.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and at least three years experience preparing accrual financial statements and payroll related tax reports.
- Thorough understanding of accounting concepts including a demonstrated working knowledge of QuickBooks Online.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time