Roles and Responsibilities:
• Committed to respecting specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
• Being accountable and responsible for safety
• To assist Sr. Brand Manager on the overall brand performance, activities and analysis tasks including those marketing operations, project coordination and meeting attendance.
• Ensuring a clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the portfolio's performance
• Identify new opportunities, competitive response plans to drive the portfolio through a clear understanding of the consumer, competitions, category and market
• Monthly brand performance report and analysis, Market analysis, Competitor update and analysis
• Assist Senior Brand Manager in marketing communications & activations e.g. Monthly A&P management, Develop Packaging /POSM/Premium, New Product Development, Advertising development, etc. as internal process and in timeline
• Internal and external coordination e.g. advertising/media/PR agency, design developer, other internal functions, etc. to timely deliver tasks/projects with execution excellence.
• Attend a monthly meeting as Brand Manager e.g. Pre-demand Meeting, Trade Marketing /Marketing Meeting, etc.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in higher in Business Administration or any related field
• 3-5 years experiences in Brand Marketing and Communication development in FMCG is a must
• Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage
• Fluent in English. Malay and Chinese is an added advantage
• Strong experience in using/analyzing consumer/market researches, both tracking and validating
• Strong commercial mindset. Have experience in managing A&P and accountable for P&L
• Strong in project management & collaboration/communication/negotiation skills
• Experiences in TVC production and Digital content will be an advantage
• Agile, Open-minded, Energetic, Passionate, Team player and has a strong Drive for Challenge