Are you a planner, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference? Do you take a“customer first” approach and add value through your own agility? The Finance Department is looking for a Corporate Finance Specialist.
How you’ll make a difference
Are you flexible, agile and looking to join a great team environment?
In this role you will work closely with our Finance Director to provide financial reports and analyses while solving complex business problems.
You will support our Financial analysts and business partners with strategic planning and execution in addition to developing analyses and presentations for the Finance Director and driving process improvement.
You should be able to consolidate financial analysis to drive strategic insights, create and maintain our global budget and forecasting reports, monitor financial performance against companies strategic plan and develop presentations and reports as requested while managing the development of financial models.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in a Finance discipline
- CFA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Finance discipline; focus on Corporate Finance preferred
- Experience in an agile and dynamic project focused environment with attention to detail
- Deep experience in developing visualizations and related reporting for varied audiences, using a variety of tools and technologies (ex. Tableau)
- Experience with MS Office required and expert understanding of finance systems (MS Dynamics preferred)
- Basic understanding of finance business operations and industry solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills
- Poise under pressure
- Experience in dealing with sensitive, confidential materials and respect for same, with ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive organization topics and issues
- Work will extend beyond regular schedule at times. Must be flexible to support process and deliverables of the group.
What you’ll get
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay. The benefits for this role include 100% paid medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, up to 20 days’ paid days off a year to start (plus 10 paid holidays) and a 401(k) retirement savings program that matches your contribution (up to 7% of salary).
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project's global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive– it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you'll do the same for us.