Job Description: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our energetic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation and business development strategies. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers. Once the prospective clients are identified the BDM will then meet with the executive team to ensure they meet our business model, the BDM will then meet with client and come to an agreement with client for services. BDM will keep that client as a contact and then continue prospecting for new clients while the Operations team executes the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute Lead Generation strategies
- Prospect and network with business owners that would benefit from our partnership such as, Convention and Visitor Bureau’s, Chambers of Commerce, City and Community meetings and other Professional organizations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups to showcase our company, services and to promote the services we offer.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients—follow up after sale, make sure clients are satisfied, maintain relationships over time
- Sustain existing client relationships and develop new client relationships
Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but may accept relevant experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation, persuasion and business acumen.
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven.
- Proven track record in the sales environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Reliable Transportation
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation and Benefits
- Unlimited earning potential
- Hourly wage + commission + paid mileage
- Health benefits offered