This position is responsible for scheduling service appointments, greeting customers, and verifying customer information. Writing repair orders, explaining needed repairs/service to customers, and informing them of estimated completion times. This individual will also help manage all shop functions including distributing workload to mechanics. This position will work closely with the supervisor and technicians, and will be responsible for achieving sales goals as well as customer satisfaction and retention.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Leadership and teamwork skills
• 2 or more years of automotive service advising experience or similar
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Follow CDC and Honest 1 safety procedures
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Must be reliable, have valid driver's license, and a good driving record
• Must pass a drug-screening test
The successful candidate will be reliable and honest. The candidate must possess a positive upbeat attitude, strong attention to detail and have outstanding multitasking capabilities. Applicant must be highly motivated. Most importantly the applicant must be dedicated to customer service. Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect.