Take your career further – apply to be an automotive technician on our automotive service team today!
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Ford automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Ford certified technician preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, 21 years of age or older, willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen