The Role: We are currently seeking a Media Planner to focus on developing cross-channel digital media strategies and managing and optimizing media efforts on an ongoing basis across all digital channels including paid search, display, and social. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career in media and work with some of the largest brands in the world in an amazing agency environment.
Who Are You: A rock star with at least 4+ year of hands-on experience in media planning and buying with a heavy focus on digital media. You have an experienced portfolio and excel at creating unique and cutting-edge media strategies to help clients meet greater business goals. You’re able to dive into existing plans and find opportunities for improvement, are a master of maximizing ROI via ongoing optimizations, and can clearly communicate those optimizations and results to a broad audience including executive levels and clients.
You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage new strategies, targeting tactics, creative testing, all to drive greater return on investment for clients and help them meet their marketing and business goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and seek new areas of opportunity
- Work with cross-functional teams including other media specialists to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors and social platforms
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients, and Media Team on key performance indicators and provide insights on how they map to larger client goals
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client’s KPIs
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance
- 3+ years of digital media planning and buying experience with at least one of the following channels: display, programmatic, video, paid social, OTT
- Google Ads or Analytics, IAB, Facebook, and other media certification a plus
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, average order size, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel