If you have a positive “can do” attitude, the ability to learn quickly, basic understanding of handling clients’ needs professionally and efficiently, as well as a flair for client communication - then we’d love to talk to you! Tremendous room for growth/advancement within the company for the ideal candidate!
• Answer phones, greet clients, vendors, visitors and co-workers
• Be point of contact for couriers and deliveries • Follow up with the customers to ensure their needs are met (service values)
• Assist with scheduling service appointments and dispatching technicians
• Update answering service of on call schedule
• Basic clerical duties, including scanning, scheduling, filing, and database management Requirements:
• 1 year of reception/office or customer service experience is preferred.
• Must be highly organized and have a welcoming and friendly demeanor
• HVAC Industry experience is highly preferred but not required (willing to train!)- Will pay higher for industry experience
• Computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel and Outlook