- Demonstrated ability to plan, and execute smaller projects in a structured project management environment.
- Should be capable of monitoring and analyzing quality of incoming and existing data.
- Conduct routine and adhoc interventions to improve data quality.
- Attention to detail, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines. Demonstrated success in a fast- paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing projects and demands.
- Manage and support cross-functional project teams, ensuring adherence to agreed project timelines.
- Work independently and within a matrix team environment.
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to constantly changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience related to business analysis methodologies /processes and agile methodologies.
- Strong experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SAS, SQL, Crystal reports and MS Access.
- Strong experience with Tableau and other business intelligence products.
- Must be able to learn processes and tools as they relate to the team and the program.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Knowledge of Health Level 7 (HL7) version 2.5.1 is desired.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technology field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Graduate degree in technology related field is highly preferred.
- This is a contract position with the likelihood of being extended beyond the one year, however will be evaluated closer to the end of the initial contract.
- Job is on site in Montgomery, AL. NO remote work will be considered
- Interviews will be conducted via WebEx