Working at USfalcon is about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity, commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you.
USFalcon is supporting the Department of Justice's National Security Division with software development services for vital national security operations. We are seeking to add a skilled and experienced .NET / C# software developer to our team. This work is full-time at the client's location in Washington DC.
- Perform application development using Agile Scrum & SDLC methodologies.
- Assist with defining and developing the application scope and features.
- Prepare detailed specifications and system design documents.
- Develop new components or modules to meet functionality requirements.
- Develop various components to interface with various APIs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of application development experience.
- A total of 5+ years of experience may substitute education requirement.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently.
- Experience developing applications for Windows using Microsoft .NET technologies, ASP.NET, C#, and Web Services.
- Database experience using Microsoft SQL Server including table design, stored procedure, and trigger development.
- Strong debugging skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with legal or case management applications.
- Experience with document management systems.
- Experience working with intelligence or law enforcement agencies.
- Experience with MicroPact Entellitrak
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or relevant IT certification(s)
Clearance: Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCI