Peter Basso Associates is a leader in the Architectur/Engineering/Construction industry and is hiring an experienced electrical engineer with a commitment to quality and superior service to our clients. If you want to work on challenging projects at a firm that's known for engineering excellence, don't hesitate to apply.
The ideal candidate has the following experience, education or qualifications:
- Experience in engineering and designing any of the following electrical systems:
- Power Distribution Systems, including medium and low voltage distribution systems, standby power applications, load calculations, short circuit and coordination studies, arc flash hazard.
- Lighting Systems, including calculations, lighting controls, luminaire selections and architecturally integrated lighting systems.
- Auxiliary Systems, including fire alarm systems, voice/data structured cabling systems, access control, CCTV and other low voltage systems design.
- Having passed the Fundamental of Engineering exam, PE preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Thorough understanding of the coordination aspects of all design disciplines and how they impact the project.
- Team-oriented problem solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Ability to organize work and multi-task.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or an engineering-related curriculum from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 years' experience specific to building systems.