Since 1983, Vantage Deluxe World Travel develops and delivers memorable travel journeys on seven continents whether on land, riverboats or small ships.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is a $300 million, state-of-the-art direct marketer of travel to the affluent mature market. When you join the Vantage team you become part of a global company, headquartered in Boston, with eight regional offices around the world. Our worldwide teams work together to provide exciting, culturally enriching travel programs to destinations on all seven continents, including on our European river cruise fleet. Since 1983, more than 400,000 travelers have joined us to see the world.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is the leader in adventure travel for thirty-five years.
Vantage’s workplace culture is fun, collaborative, and meaningful. Our associates are fueled by the tangible results of delivering memorable and life-changing journeys while working collaboratively across the globe. Our associates don’t just help others travel, but we enable them to experience the Vantage Travel difference with several opportunities to explore the globe on a Vantage journey, too!
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- 3 weeks of vacation time to start, 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
We envision the right candidate for the role growing in their capacity to take ownership of processes themselves and expand the capabilities that the department can offer.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning, the Financial Planning Analyst will be integral in the running of operational and financial reporting, creating new analytics to help the company run as efficiently and effectively as possible, as well as help to automate processes currently in place. To be successful in this position, strong quantitative skills and keen attention to details are crucial.
This company is run by the numbers and strictly adheres to weekly reporting and holding associates accountable to their numbers. This is not a remote position.
- Support the Senior Director of FP&A and CFO with the preparation of budgets and forecasts and provide process documentation and oversight for the worldwide operations
- Help manage the weekly rolling-multiyear budgets and forecasting process
- Create the PowerPoint decks and underlying financial and operational models for our weekly management meetings and monthly off site meeting
- Update and maintain point in time operational reports to track inventory, pace, trip extensions, airfare, cancellations etc.
- Maintain the data uploads to ensure our systems have accurate information
- Build and maintain reporting for Deferred and Direct Marketing
- Data analysis and interpretation of results
- Assurance of data integrity, accuracy, and consistency
- Help Director of FP&A with the reporting automation plan to start integrating established analytics into a new Business Intelligence system
- The FP&A team provides support to the company at large, so tasks can vary depending on business need
- We are looking for an energetic and diligent Financial Planning Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning team
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data in a concise and clear manner
- We prefer six (6) to nine (9) years of Corporate Strategy, Financial Planning, Accounting, or Investment Banking experience. A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or another quantitative related field from a top university
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and complex tasks at once, while delivering accurate results in quick time frames
- Advanced technical and financial acumen: proficiency in Excel is required for the role, prior SQL and Dax/PowerBI knowledge is preferable.
- Financial literacy and understanding of financial statements
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written settings