HR Generalist in Sharonville, OH.
We are looking for a hands-on HR Generalist that is eager to engage in a unique opportunity to help drive change. Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of HR experience with a strong background in employee relations, compliance and benefits.
St. Joseph Home creates a home for adults and children with developmental disabilities who have complex support needs and use a wheelchair for mobility. The Home, a non-profit ministry of the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, offers a creative, loving environment for those in the residential, respite programs, and day programs. Attention to the individuals medical, social, educational and spiritual development reveals the unique giftedness of each person. Compassionate care and respect for the dignity of life are the hallmarks of St. Joseph Home.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist that will bring an energetic can do approach with exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking ability. The HR Generalist will provide support to all areas of the organization with a focus on benefits administration, employee relations, policy implementation, and compliance. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Employee relations and performance management issues.
- Benefits administration and open enrollment, unemployment claims, FMLA requests, STD/LTD claims, life insurance claims, and leave of absence requests.
- Supports the recruiting and selection process
- Maintaining employee records, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal requirements. Maintaining HRIS system records including tax and benefit deductions, compiling reports as needed.
- Administering the performance management process..
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) preferred.
- 2 4 years of professional experience in Human Resources or related field, with particular experience in recruiting, employee benefits and HRIS systems (Paycor preferred).
- Strong recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experience with compensation, and benefits administration.