CAMP Systems is the leading provider of aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. CAMP is the pre-eminent brand in its industry and is the exclusive recommended service provider for nearly all business aircraft manufacturers in the world including Airbus, Bell, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, Daher, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, Hawker, HondaJet, Leonardo, and Pilatus. Our services are delivered through a“SaaS plus” model and we support over 20,000 aircraft on our maintenance tracking platform and over 31,000 engines on our engine health monitoring platform. Additionally, CAMP provides shop floor management ERP systems to over 1,300 aircraft maintenance facilities and parts suppliers around the world. CAMP has grown from a single location company in 2001, to over 800 employees in 12 locations around the world.
Inventory Locator Service (ILS), a division of CAMP has helped customers by collecting data about parts available in the marketplace and organizing them into one user-friendly database. The new and used parts locator service developed by ILS has helped numerous customers in the aviation, marine, and defense sectors find the parts they need, streamline procurement, sell their parts inventory, improve their MRO services, and automate their supply chain operations.
ILSis in search of a Database Administrator to handle capacity planning, evaluate database server hardware, and manage all aspects of our Oracle and SQL server databases as well as Linux Servers including installation, configuration, design, and data migration. Additional responsibilities include performance monitoring, security, backups, troubleshooting, and data recovery.
- System& ETL Management- Only resource assigned in overseeing all database administration maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting ofroughly 20 Oracle, SQL Server databases and Linux Servers. Perform regularpatchingandupgradesofdatabase and ETL application server softwareOracle Data Integrator (ODI).Create and document changes to ETL processes. Refine and automate all system processes, track issues, and document changes.
- High Availability - Design, implement, and administer procedures and tools to maintain high availability, capacity, optimal performance and successful backup and recovery of databases and application services. Management of allco-lo databases with Oracle Data Guardand SQL Server Integration Services.
- Security Compliance - Administer security and authorization access for all databases except e-business suite.
- Performance- Monitor database availability, capacity, performance, and implement required changes to ensure continued service, and optimize database related application performance.
- Maintain DBAOps / BI Environment - Manage databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission critical production systems through to decommissioning on bothvirtual and physical systems. Create sandboxes (DataOps environments) andperform deployments and configurations to support both Development and Database department team members. Work closely with BI Architect for database schema changes and deployments. Ensure high levels BI Systems availability through systems administration/support and change management with PowerBI Gateway and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).On-call 24x7.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related coursework.
- Strong proven experience as a Database Administrator.
- RAC (real application cluster) experience is a must!
- Strong Oracle (ODI/Oracle Data Guard/OBIEE), SQL and Linux experience is a must!
- Knowledge of ETL processes.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with being on-call 24/7.
- Team Player whom is extremely collaborative.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Fast-growing environment
- Generous company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term disability, 401k
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.