Are you a people person with great organization and time management skills? Do you prefer a lot of variety in your day? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-person office environment? Towne Properties, a leader in the property management industry, has an outstanding opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator (CSA) for our Northern Kentucky District Office in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
The CSA is an office professional providing impeccable customer service to homeowners through face-to-face interactions, through email, and on the phone. The CSA supports the Association Managers of various COA and HOA communities through specific administrative functions of a moderately complex nature including: community mailings, inputting work orders, drafting correspondence, assisting with newsletters, and other related functions.
Scheduled hours are Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5PM.
- 2+ years general office experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good clerical skills including modern office communication
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and auto insurance
- Drug and background check
- Named a Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020 by Glassdoor
- Named a Top Workplace in 2018, 2019, and 2020 by The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Competitive pay (up to $18 hourly) and outstanding benefits
- A structured training program designed to help you excel in your career
- Unique opportunities for advancement and growth
- Family owned business established in 1961
Towne continues to look to the future and create communities that are “Great Places to Live, Work, Shop, and Play®.” Come be a part of it – apply and join a GREAT team today!