• Work with on-site or off-site MHS GENESIS subject matter experts to resolve user and performance related issues.
• Troubleshoot EHR performance systems and coordinates solutions with MHS GENESIS team.
• Manage the installation, testing, monitoring, operating, and troubleshooting of client hardware and software on Windows platforms.
• Install, configure, upgrade, sets up, and troubleshoots all hardware and software components, ensuring compatibility with existing systems and other system interfaces, and testing for system malfunctions.
• Install, upgrades, configures, and tests off-the-shelf, locally developed, and agency provided computer software.
• Meets Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DOD Information Technology (IT) Support as detailed in DoD Instruction 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
• Ensures that all applicable DOD policies and security practices are implemented and maintained throughout the infrastructure for workstations and printers such as Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to the workstations within specified timeframes driven by Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and US Cyber Command.
• Serves as point of contact for resolving customer questions or problems concerning Information Technology (IT) automation systems, software and/or hardware problems, password violations, and telecommunication troubles and work orders.
• Manages Active Directory account creation assigning security privileges and maintaining appropriate Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for privileged and non-privileged accounts.
• Maintains awareness of current trends in information technology and performs varied research and periodical searches to identify current trends in information systems, hardware, software, and training.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.