Some of the responsibilities include:
- Oversite and training of Shift Supervisors, and staff
- Learn responsibilities of the site
- Mentoring and educating all levels of staff on their daily responsibilities
- Creating and updating site procedures
- Ensuring all contracted hours are filled
- Able to work extended hours on a daily basis
- On call 24 hours a day for your sites
- Checking submitted hours are correct
- Site Inspections
- Laison with clients and company
- Attending special events
What qualifications we are looking for:
- You must have the experience managing sites (not shifts)
- You must have a strong leadership background and be able to enforce company policies.
- Have a flexible schedule and a strong understand of security protocol and a basic knowledge of fire control, access control systems, and camera functions.
- Candidates, must have a strong security background.
- A clean driving record
- Ability to mentor and teach officers
- Work in the elements
- Be available at all hours
- We prefer a minimum of an Associates Degree in Business Management or Criminal Justice.
- A fair compensation package will be negotiated for this position based on experience.
- Entry Level Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications