- Respond to customer service requests within established SLA's via email, phone, live chat, etc.
- Take ownership of resolving customer service issues from start to finish
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality
- Other related duties as assigned
- Willingness to work weekends/evenings and occasional overtime, although this is rare. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday and covers shifts starting as early as 5:45am MST and the last shift ends at 7pm MST.
- 1-2 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Software as a Service (SaaS), health care provider, health care billing, wellness, and/or health care setting
- Proven customer service skills and a desire to grow within the customer success profession
- Laser-focused customer attention and dedication to rapid problem solving and ticket response
- Impressive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks and customer support requests at the same time
- Able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with online and Microsoft application tools; Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile technology
- High tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanor with customers
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Spanish speaker a plus
Limited travel, less than 10%.