We are an industry leading personal development company whose mission is to empower people to create and live a life they love. We are looking for an experienced Paid Ad Digital Marketing Strategist to join our heart-centered and mission-driven team.
As our Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for designing, building, managing and optimizing ROI positive direct response paid advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you have 2-3+ years experience of designing, building, managing and optimizing profitable direct response campaigns?
- Have you produced a proven track record of successful ad campaigns in the information marketing space?
- Are you focused on your own growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life?
- Are you passionate about direct response advertising/marketing and constantly seek opportunities to study, learn and grow your skills?
- Do you have experience managing and prioritizing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you analytical, very good with data and excellent in seeing the story the data is showing you?
- Are you highly organized and detail oriented?
- And, are you seeking a full time position?
… then you may be the perfect addition to our world-class team!
- 2-3+ years experience designing campaign and ad strategy while also building, managing and optimizing ad campaigns in the following platforms…
- AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, and/or Pinterest (a plus if yes, or willing to learn)
- 2+ years experience within the information marketing space (preferably personal development or coaching) using direct response advertising strategies successfully.
- Strong knowledge of how to use research platforms to drive advertising strategies. Platforms such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, BuzzSumo, Facebook Insights, and others (or similar + ability to learn quickly)
- Able to work with ad tracking pixels and conversion APIs - understanding their functionality as well as creation, placement and optimization using tracking elements.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and build)
- Google Analytics
- InfusionSoft / Keap CRM (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with a high-speed internet connection).
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings (as safety allows).
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full time, remote position.
Compensation is salary + bonus.
Total compensation range: $70,000 - $80,000
If you've made it this far and you are still thinking, "this is a perfect fit for me", then you are ready to take the next step…
To apply, send the following to
- Your resume
- In your email, please share with us:
- What made this position stand out and why did you want to apply?
- Why are you the best candidate for this position?
- What is 1 fun fact about you that isn't on your resume?
Once we receive the above information from you, we will send you next steps in the interview process. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!